Perusing & listening to this week

A Year of Mornings: 3191 Miles Apart : Flipping through this lovely book a friend gave me for my birthday. Velveteen Rabbit : Picked this ...



A Year of Mornings: 3191 Miles Apart : Flipping through this lovely book a friend gave me for my birthday.

Velveteen Rabbit : Picked this up (hardcover style) at a local thrift store. A beautifully illustrated classic.

Santogold : Have you seen this music video of the band Santogold? It made me want to check out more of their tunes. I like this song too.

Paper Route - Are We All Forgotten EP : I got this off itunes this week. It has been playing on repeat, love their sound.

The Art of Simple Food : Checked this out at the library, the title says it all.

One Year to an Organized Life : I'm a fairly organized person, yet would like to learn even more on the subject.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item