Hello + Alt Summit...

Yahoo, my internet is back -- well, hopefully for good. I guess it has something to do with the fiber optic infrastructure or something ... ...

Yahoo, my internet is back -- well, hopefully for good. I guess it has something to do with the fiber optic infrastructure or something ... they are having major problems with it in our area so if I have touch and go posts this week that is why. Crossing my fingers it will be fixed this week. I hope you had a lovely break and Happy New Year and guess what? Today I turn the big 3-0. I can't believe it. My husband has some surprise plans that he won't tell me about for this evening, should be interesting. Over the break we played quite a bit in the snow and I ate way too many of these chocolates... yikes. Time for some healthy goals for the new year.





























Other fun news : Have you heard of the lifestyle and design conference Alt. Design Summittaking place in Utah January 21st - 23rd? The list of rockin' speakers continues to grow, and I am honored and thrilled to be among them. Read more about the conference here and see the panel of speakers here. I can't wait to meet some of my blogging friends and heroes. Are you coming?

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item