I Like Got One.

Remember when I blogged about my love for this poster ? Source: flickr.com via Jane on Pinterest I contemplated it for a while.. I read al...

Remember when I blogged about my love for this poster?

Source: flickr.com via Jane on Pinterest

I contemplated it for a while.. I read all your comments and agreed with both sides. Ultimately, I decided it certainly isn't timeless and it's a bit done. But I love it anyway and that's what matters!
On the other hand, it is a bit expensive and seemed to be always unavailable when I looked into. Plus, I hated to pay the crazy international shipping cost from US to Canada!
Then a few weeks ago, it was my lucky day! One of my lovely readers emailed me and said that she had one that she would sell to me. She ordered it for her wedding and when they released the new colorways, she found one she prefered.
So... guess who got one for a steal of a deal! Yup.. me:) When it arrived in the mail, I was giddy!


Now I have to get it framed and find a spot for it! I so like can't wait ;)

Here are some more images of the infamous print!

Source: None via Jane on Pinterest
Source: decorpad.com via Jane on Pinterest


Anyone know if it will fin into an Ikea Ribba frame?




Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item