School's Out!

Our students finished school today, so I said goodbye to my 13 little munchkins. They were a super class and although they are more than rea...

Our students finished school today, so I said goodbye to my 13 little munchkins. They were a super class and although they are more than ready, I am sad to send them on to grade 3. The year went by so quickly! We teachers still have 3 more days of work, but once we wave on those buses the last teaching day, it seems that summer holidays have arrived.


I am hoping that when I head back to work in September that this is how I'm feeling. I have a long to-do list this summer but I need a real kick in the butt if I plan to get anything done. I tell myself to start early, not waste any time, but I'm sure family visits, long walks with Beaufort, drinks with friends, good books and lazy beach days will interfere with those plans. But isn't that what summer is all about?

Regardless, I'm going ahead with good intentions! I hope to check off more than a few items off this list:
  • fix up front porch
  • tear out side flower bed
  • mulch gardens
  • paint dining room
  • touch up trim
  • create gallery wall in hallway
I can't bear to add more... it will just stress me out:) If I get a few things done I'll be happy! Bring on Summer!!!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item