Hybrid Car Search Engine

In an attempt to use the new google coop search engine (see the search box above) to find relevant results for people looking for informatio...

In an attempt to use the new google coop search engine (see the search box above) to find relevant results for people looking for information about hybrid cars, I created a new search engine emphasizing certain sites I look to when I look for information about hybrid cars.

By emphasizing, I mean those sites will come up at the top of the list, but google still searches the whole world wide web.

That new search engine can be accessed here at my site or on its own home page, but I'm looking to you, my readers, to point me in the right direction as to other sources of information.

The sites I'm currently "emphasizing" are:

But these were just the ones I thought of off the top of my head. Are there other sites out there you think I should include? Let me know and I'll add them in.

* Update *
I added in several new sites, based on feedback (and good old common sense): treehugger.com, cleanmpg.com, hybridcars.about.com, and hybridcars.com.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item