Workout gadgets + powersongs

Since I talked about my recent Nike+ purchase a few weeks back, I've discovered some more gadgetry options and info. that will help fur...


Since I talked about my recent Nike+ purchase a few weeks back, I've discovered some more gadgetry options and info. that will help further empower + enhance those workouts.
  1. Word up: talks about Apple getting Nike+ to work with your iphone, yay!
  2. RunAway ($9) is a clip-on gadget allowing you to use Nike+ with any kicks.
  3. Nike+ Sportsband ($59) comes out today, for those who prefer no music.
  4. Nike Amp+ Remote ($79) use wrist for feedback, & song switching.
What do you use to track your movin' bod? On a side note -- I've got some emails requesting good workout jams, and since my music situation is a little chaotic, please help me by sharing some of your favorite workout and cool down songs. Thanks.

Songs I recently jammed to:

Workout:
*Breathe - Telepopmusik
*Heartbeat - Annie
*Just Be - Tiesto & Kirsty Hawkshaw
*Light A Rainbow (Whippenberg Mix) - Tukan
*Move Along - the All-American Rejects
*Fighter - Christina Aguilera
*Beautiful Things (Gabriel & Dresden Radio Mix) - Andain

Cooldown:
*Breathe - Alexi Murdoch
*A Good Start - Maria Taylor
*Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
*You Had Time - Ani DiFranco
*Colors - Amos Lee
*Breathe Me - Sia

{Still inspired by these clips}

UPDATE: Enter "RUNSHIP" at Nike.com for free shipping on all running gear.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item