Beautiful wreaths

I had high hopes to make a pretty wreath this year, I even bought the yarn supplies and a pom pom maker inspired by this post and photo bel...

Beautiful wreaths

I had high hopes to make a pretty wreath this year, I even bought the yarn supplies and a pom pom maker inspired by this post and photo below from last year. Unfortunately, I encountered some hiccups along the way (who knew making large yarn balls was so tricky and time consuming) and it did not turn out. Maybe I didn't have the right pom-pom maker. Good intentions still somewhat count, right?

Today, after seeing the above photo of the wreath created by Pickles over at Seesaw, I realized that aborting my pom pom idea was a-okay because I love the felted ball wreath even more. Here is to high hopes for next year, or don't you think that felted wreath would look cool all year long?

Have you had any holiday crafting disasters? Do share. Also on my list was to attempt to make pajamas, and stockings -- next year I going to have to start in October.

Beautiful wreaths

(image 1 from Pickles, image 2 from this post clipped from Marie Claire Idees)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item