My Stamp Collection

Have I've mentioned before that I love to collect stamps? I enjoy that each stamp is like a tiny poster and full of beautiful tidbits of...

Black Eiffel Stamp Collection

Have I've mentioned before that I love to collect stamps? I enjoy that each stamp is like a tiny poster and full of beautiful tidbits of art and design, and as a bonus they do not take up much room. In my collection, I don't necessarily go for the mint ones or special editions, I select ones that I'm aesthetically drawn to. Here are some lovely stamps I picked up while in France at a few different flea markets. Maybe I will share with you some more, if you are up for it? I am also starting a Flickr set here. Who else collects stamps?

Black Eiffel Stamp Collection
Black Eiffel Stamp Collection

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item