Obsessive Consumption

When I received the book " Obsessive Consumption " in the mail I found myself sitting quietly for quite some time flipping through...

Obsessive Consumption

When I received the book "Obsessive Consumption" in the mail I found myself sitting quietly for quite some time flipping through it. Kate Bingaman-Burt did a wonderful job of drawing things that she purchased everyday for three years, and it really made me think.

It is powerful to ponder about how little daily choices (not only in the consumption category, but other areas as well) add up to a much greater whole and in many ways define and shape who we are. It can be tricky at times and we are far from perfect, but in the past few years we have become much more conscious about our daily choices, and it has been empowering.

Have you changed the way you consume lately?

See more about the book here.

Obsessive Consumption

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item