Capital Kitchen

Flipping through an Australian magazine the other day, I came across Capital Kitchen out of Melbourne and it was love at first sight. I enj...

Capital Kitchen
Capital Kitchen2

Flipping through an Australian magazine the other day, I came across Capital Kitchen out of Melbourne and it was love at first sight. I enjoy the combo of rustic and industrial modern elements and was very surprised to find out this place is located within a shopping center. What a fantastic place this would be to grab a bite to eat and peruse for some pretty housewares.

After a bit of research, I found out this lovely place was designed by Australian based interior design firm Mim Design and you can see even more photos here. It also looks like they have designed a second location.

Capital Kitchen3

(All photos from Mim Design)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item