Loving... This Week

Sometimes things stick in my mind throughout the week. Projects, features rooms, and homes that make me take a second look. Here are a few o...

Sometimes things stick in my mind throughout the week. Projects, features rooms, and homes that make me take a second look. Here are a few of my favorites!

Welcome to Heardmont's Master Bathroom Reveal.
You have to head over and check out all the pictures including the before shots!

The Design Pages' Striped Dresser.
It was also featured on Design Sponge yesterday!


Not only do I find it cool, but I witnessed an attempt to make something similar not too long ago...
I can appreciate the time that went into it!



Corina's Hollywood Glamour House Tour.
Featured this week on Apartment Therapy.
Maybe a little more glam than I normally like, but how can you deny it's romance?


Kirsten of 6th Street Design School's Home Sweet Home 
feature in Adore Magazine (an issue I "adored".. definitely worth a read!)


A free project using vellum paper, a pen, a couple of prints and some frames from around the house
I am in love with Vintage Printables too, although it's a bit frustrating to navigate.


 Phew! I could go on and one! There are so many more!

Have a great weekend! 

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item