Trois Amours ~ Danielle Oakey Interiors

I'm thrilled to welcome Danielle today from the blog Danielle Oakey Interiors  to share the 3 things that make her house a home. She is ...

I'm thrilled to welcome Danielle today from the blog Danielle Oakey Interiors to share the 3 things that make her house a home. She is an incredible designer with the ability to create beautiful rooms on a budget. A true inspiration for me! Visit her blog and check out her house tour here!


*******************************************************

Hi, I am Danielle from Danielle Oakey Interiors.
I am so happy to show you around my little home.


One of the most important spaces in my home has always been my master bedroom.
Having a place to escape at the end of the day is crucial.
Naturally, my favorite place is my bed!






I am crazy about white bedding, overstuffed pillows, and upholstered headboards!


I also could not live without mood lighting and never miss an opportunity to turn on my lamps. Give me a dimmer and I am on cloud 9!


My dining room chandelier is the star light fixture in my home.
I purchased it on Craigslist for $50.00 and I love it.
It adds the perfect glow, sparkle, and glam to my dining room.




My home would feel lifeless without color!
I l-o-v-e color.
My bright yellow credenza from Ikea sure brightens up my living room.




I also want to add some more color to my sofa with some spicy throw pillows.
yum.


Thanks so much for having me!


Danielle

Thanks Danielle! I've always loved that yellow credenza.
Doesn't it add the perfect pop of color to her fun living room? And you have to check out the new pillows she made herself! They even have piping!:)


Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item