A Perfect Island Wedding

I am so excited to share the work of some talented fellow islanders. They worked together to create a stunning photo shoot of the perfect Pr...

I am so excited to share the work of some talented fellow islanders. They worked together to create a stunning photo shoot of the perfect Prince Edward Island wedding and yesterday it was featured on the Destination Page for Style me Pretty. Two friends of mine got to be part of it- Michelle Cudmore was the professional make-up artist and my own sweet hair stylist, Cheryl Weeks, did the hair. They are both incredibly talented!






You absolutely must head over and check out rest of the photo shoot. It is absolutely amazing.
Style Me Pretty? or Style Me Perfect? Maybe you'll be inspired to come have your wedding in PEI.
Heck, Will and Kate are honeymooning here next week! I'm anxious to see if they will fall in love with our island as we all have..
Here is a little video of my home. It's not too late to make summer travel plans! If it's good enough for the Royals, it good enough for you! Haha.. I should really work for PEI Tourism:)


Have a great weekend everyone!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item