Big Girl Camera... Suggestions?

So, since my trusty point and shoot camera has decided to quit on me, I've decided now may be the time to invest in a big girl camera. I...

So, since my trusty point and shoot camera has decided to quit on me, I've decided now may be the time to invest in a big girl camera. I've been thinking about it for a while but researching makes my brain hurt and I'm no further ahead.
I'm no pro and I don't need to take pictures of hummingbirds from down the street. Just a good camera that will allow me to get crisp, bright, clear shots. I am willing to do the work to learn how to use one and may even take a course. I love reading photography tips on Pioneer Woman - she is talented and funny!
But realistically, I may be using the Auto setting for the first while until I get it figured out. But I do want to the flexibility to get more creative. Summer is the best time to practice!
I've done some research and talked to some friends and have somewhat narrowed it down to the following.

Then, I heard that the T1i's are being cleared out and that they are really great.. few differences from the T2i. They don't seem to be easy to get your hands on though.


Does anyone have one of these? Do you like it? Would you recommend it? 
Maybe you have something different and think I should have it too?
I would love any input at all that you could offer!
Thanks Lovies:)

btw.. anyone else have their signature disappear when the new blogger came into effect??

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item