MIA

Hi all! I intended to take a few days off from the blog and it turned into more than a week! I'm still following my favorite blogs and c...

Hi all! I intended to take a few days off from the blog and it turned into more than a week! I'm still following my favorite blogs and continue to be inspired every day! I promise to get back to posting more regularly soon. It's a busy time of year at school and I've got lots going on these days... please stick with me!

You know how I love wallpaper. Anthology, one of my favorite online mags featured the home of Joy D. Cho, the brain behind the blog and company Oh Joy! The wallpaper took my breath away. I'm a sucker for pattern and lately I love anything in gold/bronze.

Isn't it beautiful with the bold arrangement of frames on the wall? Kitty is cute too:)
You can check out the rest of the papers in her line here.


I appreciate my followers so much and promise to be back with more.. soon:)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item