Pineapple Lamps

I'm so excited! Remember yesterday when I spotted the pineapple lamps in my sister's photo? I knew they were too good to let sit the...

I'm so excited! Remember yesterday when I spotted the pineapple lamps in my sister's photo?


I knew they were too good to let sit there. I've been helping my friend Christa with her living room transformation and I knew they would be perfect but wondered if I could convince her. We headed to Coulson's this afternoon to check them out and it didn't take much convincing. She got the pair for $25 so you couldn't go wrong!
She sent me a photo tonight of one with a new white drum shade and I love it!


I think they are going to be perfect in the room, which is coming along beautifully! The curtains are awesome and the couch was delivered last week! Can't wait to share the full reveal with you all!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item