Halloween Around Home.

Happy Monday everyone! It was yet another beautiful Fall weekend here on the island. I spent Saturday afternoon in the western part of the i...

Happy Monday everyone! It was yet another beautiful Fall weekend here on the island. I spent Saturday
afternoon in the western part of the island with a client (whose living room is coming along beautifully!) and stayed close to home the rest of the weekend. Yesterday, we made homemade soup and biscuits which was perfect for a Fall day. You know what that means - lots of leftovers for today. Yum:)

I'm not a big holiday decorator, other than Christmas of course! But I decided to share a few simple Halloween vignettes around my home with you today.


A black feather wreath adorns the front door with a black satin ribbon. This literally took 2 minutes to make. I just wrapped two feather boas from the Dollarama around a wreath form.


A tiny cake stand in the kitchen is home to a white pumpkin. 
Anyone else have the problem with their pumpkins rotting in these? 
No big deal but I am constantly checking it for fuzz.. :)


A few more simple arrangements....


And last, my mantel. Stephane is a lover of Halloween. Me, not so much. I thought I'd be nice and make the attempt at spooking things up a bit here. It turned out kinda cool but unfortunately doesn't photograph very well so you're just getting a peek. 


The best part about it was that he actually took an interest and helped out which was fun! 
The EEK letters were from Walmart and I spray painted them black. We added an extra feather boa and a mask to the mirror and threw up some cobwebs. Add some white pumpkins from my Fall mantel and voila! It's supposed to have a glamour Halloween feel:)

Have a super week everyone and have fun getting those costumes ready! 

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item