Pins of the Week.

I'm back again with my pins of the week! I continue to be inspired by all the incredible images I find and share there. Here are my fave...

I'm back again with my pins of the week! I continue to be inspired by all the incredible images I find and share there.
Here are my faves of late!

I don't think you can deny that this LMAFO's party rocker anthem is one catchy tune. Check out this version. One talented couple. At least I think they are a couple. If not, they should be:)



Source: youtube.com via Jane on Pinterest

This gorgeous wallpaper from a beautiful colorful home featured in House Beautiful.



Source: google.ca via Jane on Pinterest


This pretty much an instruction manual for our little Beaufort! The greeting stretch is my favorite.
Source: flickr.com via Jane on Pinterest


Speaking of pups. I loved the dog roundup on Apartment Therapy in honor of Dog week. A house tour is more likely to get a thumbs up from me if there this a crazy sweet little face in the mix! 
Check it out here.



Love this beautifully written letter to a neglected flower. It's so true.


What do you think of clawfoot tubs with metal curtain rods? 
Would they just be a pain or are they kinda cool? I can't decide.
I mean where do you put your shampoo?


Isn't this sideboard beautiful? 



If you want to follow me on pinterest, there is a button on the sidebar!
Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone! I'll be back tomorrow with my Fall mantel!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item