See Jess Dress

What I'm wearing these days: Black, white, and yellow.  And stripes. No surprises here, haha.  I'm also pairing everything will leat...



What I'm wearing these days:
Black, white, and yellow.  And stripes. No surprises here, haha.  I'm also pairing everything will leather, which I have become increasingly obsessed with. In addition, this year I'm trying to get better at accessorizing and wearing lip stain. Small goals. 


Merriweather jacket from J Crew.
1969 Cropped Legging Jeans in Lemon Yellow from Gap. 
Downtown Field Jacket in Black from J Crew. 


TOMS University Black Rope Sole Shoes.
Striped Boatneck Sweater in Black and White from Gap. 
Silk Marlice Striped Popover Shirt from J Crew. 


Stripped Woven Tee in Yellow from Gap.
Enamel Locket Necklace from J Crew. 
Minnie Pants in Bi-Stretch Wool from J Crew. 


Blythe Shirt in Black Silk from J Crew.
Gap Rugby Stripe Tee from Gap. 
Yellow Cap Toe Canvas Ballet Flats from Old Navy. 





Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item