Always on the verge of something

Every time a micro block ends, I feel like I am going to get sick with a cold. Chills, the creeping crud. I got some antibiotics a few week...

Every time a micro block ends, I feel like I am going to get sick with a cold. Chills, the creeping crud.

I got some antibiotics a few weeks ago for some upper level congestion, but they did nothing. My workouts are going pretty well and I feel somewhat strong during them, but after a 3 day block I just feel something coming again. This has happened several times. Thankfully it passes.

Seems that I have got something in the wings just waiting to pounce. I finished 3 days of intervals on Thursday. Friday I dropped a car off for service and rode to work then rode back to pick it up. I felt horrible on the bike. That night just felt so cold. Today was easy spin, didn't feel too bad, but am feeling a cold again.

I'm training well, I believe. But it is hard when it is so easy to compare yourself to someone else and the kind of training that they are doing. Next week I am only going to do 2 days of intervals than take a 5 day rest period
There will be some intensity in there and some short days but basically a vastly reduced schedule in order to supercompensate for the past work.

Then the trip.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item