Road Rash treatment kit

When I got home I did the typical, Hydrogren Peroxide and Bacitracin cream treatment. But thought it wise to search the good ol' net to...

When I got home I did the typical, Hydrogren Peroxide and Bacitracin cream treatment. But thought it wise to search the good ol' net to see what the latest and greatest treatment for road rash is.

This site and this one both suggested some good treatment options.

So I went to the drug store and bought supplies for a road rash treatment kit:
P1010054

-0.9% pressurized saline spray to clean it out
-sterile pads to pat it dry
-New fangled bandages to keep a moist environment but keep out bacteria and let it breathe
-Reese's for comfort
-Beer for comfort (1st beer in more than a month, hadn't really been missing it but wanted one tonight)
-Not pictured - naproxen

The knee doesn't hurt too much. Picking hair out did. A case for shaving legs. I believe that the nerve endings in this knee are dulled from crashing on it so much. I've done a number on it several times over the years.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item