Best Blueberry Streusel Muffins

This morning my little sous chef helped me make some delicious Blueberry Streusel Muffins, and she is proud to say she was in charge of the ...

Best Blueberry Streusel Muffins

This morning my little sous chef helped me make some delicious Blueberry Streusel Muffins, and she is proud to say she was in charge of the streusel. I clipped the recipe from The Best of America's Test Kitchen Magazine from 2008 and tried it for the first time today, and they turned out excellent! I have yet to make a recipe from The Best of America's Test Kitchen that doesn't turn out well. I enjoy how they explain the scientific process along with their recipes of why they make specific alterations. To download the Blueberry Streusel Muffin recipe click here.

Recently, recipes I am trying come from all different sources. What is your favorite place to go to find great recipes? Online... blogs... cookbooks? I'd love to hear about them.

On a side note, I came across this recipe explanation for a Cobb Salad that looks delicious.

(photo by blackeiffel)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item