Music Monday : Active Child

Hope you all had a nice weekend! A few weeks ago my music guru brother Jake shared with me some new to me music that he thought I would like...

Active Child

Hope you all had a nice weekend!

A few weeks ago my music guru brother Jake shared with me some new to me music that he thought I would like called Active Child. On their website they describe the singer Pat Grossi as a choirboy-turned-indie pop musician and when he throws in the playing of a harp -- boy, you've got a unique and interesting sound. The song I like is called, "When Your Love is Safe" and he is totally right -- I really dig it, I hope you like it too. The video below is from a Pitchfork Acoustic session, the same song is on itunes but has a different vibe. I hope they release the hauntingly beautiful acoustic version sometime soon. If you want to hear more, Active Child was also recently on Morning Becomes Eclectic.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item