Pure Project #13: Finally Hang it!

Over at Pure Style this week, Lauren is challenging us to hang something we haven't gotten around to. Since I've been off this summ...

Over at Pure Style this week, Lauren is challenging us to hang something we haven't gotten around to. Since I've been off this summer, I've checked a lot of those things off my to-do this. I really wanted this to be the kick in the pants for me to do my planned plate wall. However, I simply can't find plates that I like!
Anyone know any good sources?
Then, I remembered that I had bought a cute print by artist Luke Leunes last week in Charlottetown. It's called Birds on a Wire. Again, bird weakness. I hung it in the office. Which really isn't an office yet because while mostly complete, there is no desk.



In my living room, I've had a blank wall for a long time. It drove me crazy. I tried different things and nothing seemed to work. I needed some color! What I was left with was lots of holes in the plaster walls. Last week, I found this:


It's big enough to cover the holes:) and adds some color to the space. It hangs over my antique barrister bookcase. I hung it last week, but I think it still should count toward the project!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item