Happy Weekend & an Etsy Shop

I love me a good graphic print. I was perusing around etsy  and came across these great prints from Etsy seller ecceprints . I thought they ...

I love me a good graphic print.
I was perusing around etsy and came across these great prints from Etsy seller ecceprints.


I thought they would be so perfect for Valentine's Day or even year round. I can a bit a bit of a sap from time to time :)
They come in a choice of color and a variety of quotes. I've been seeing a lot of the eye chart graphic and I think it is neat! Which one would you pick?








Head on over to her shop to check out some more! I think so are so fun, colorful and affordable too! The 8.5 x 11 prints are only $15.00 and fit into any 11 x 14 frame with a matte. Can't beat that!

Have a wonderful weekend everyone and don't forget to sign up for my giveaway!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item