Revisiting the Cabinet

A little white ago, I found this cabinet for the dining room. I gave it a little makeover with a little white paint. (I really believe a lit...

A little white ago, I found this cabinet for the dining room.


I gave it a little makeover with a little white paint. (I really believe a little white paint can transform anything from blah to beautiful!)


I threw around the idea of painting the inside of the cabinet another color, and it seemed that my readers agreed with me. A little visit to the basement revealed a multitude of color choices, left over from other projects.
Hiding at the back, I found a can of a pretty blue grey. What from? Then I remembered... the porch cabinet was once painted that color. If only for a few days until I ditched it in favor of black... and then of course white. When will I learn that while I try to be "fun", I am a white girl at heart!
Anyway, it's a pretty color and I think it looks good in the cabinet.

before:


after:



What do you think? I only painted the back and not the whole inside. I figured it I liked the result I could go back and paint the rest. Let's be honest though, I'm not super great at getting back to things..:)

Also, a big thanks to these lovely bloggers who featured me this week on their blogs!





Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item