A Painted Tray and Some Flowers

We had another snow day here today. Even Steph got to stay home after attempting to make it into work only to return after experiencing zero...

We had another snow day here today. Even Steph got to stay home after attempting to make it into work only to return after experiencing zero visibility! A good day to get lots of things done.

Remember when I contemplated painting this tray in the living room?


I really wasn't crazy about the mahogany finish. I thought I'd do something fun like pink or turquoise and even took home a dozen paint chips. Then one day I got impatient and wanted it done. I used some black paint, that I had on hand, and went to town. Voila!



Doesn't it look pretty with my Valentine flowers? Nothing more sweet and simple than tulips! I think my little pair of octopus friends like them! (I had one and one of my sweet students surprised me one day with another.. now he has a friend!)

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day. We spent a quiet night at home with some fresh pasta. Yum.
Don't forget to enter my giveaway from Atelier Eva Juliet!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item