Switching Things Up.. Again

Last week, I shared a few pictures of how I updated the radio stand in the dining room. I was doubting it a bit, thinking that the lamp was ...

Last week, I shared a few pictures of how I updated the radio stand in the dining room.
I was doubting it a bit, thinking that the lamp was too large for the vignette. My suspicions were confirmed when a few people commented about just that. That's best thing about having a blog as a outlet. You get the opinions and support of so many others!
So, I went with my gut and switched it up, again. I love the look of layering different objects, so I tried adding more things. It just seemed too cluttered, so I kept it simple. What do you think? I think the smaller lamp works much better, although, I do lose that pop of color.

After:



Before.. larger lamp:


Instead, my fun blue lamp is making a statement in the living room!


Have a great week everyone! I hope you enjoyed the Oscars last night.. if you watched them! I can't wait to see the roundups of the best/worst dressed of the night! It's my favorite part:)

Here are my favorites of the night:



What were your favorites or better, worst of the night?

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item