My Home "Office"

I don't know why this room is called "the office" It's actually more of a craft room, since it's where I keep all my f...

I don't know why this room is called "the office" It's actually more of a craft room, since it's where I keep all my fabric, paints, paper, crafting supplies etc.
It doesn't even have a desk. What kind of office doesn't have a desk? Mine:) I really should find myself one. A white one of course! A glossy white one - like the Parson's Desk from West Elm. I usually end up sitting on the floor, making a mess around me with whatever project I've got on the go.
Whatever the room is, I kinda like it. It has more color packed into it than the rest of the house combined. And it has a comfy couch to lay on when you are procrastinating or searching for inspiration!
What do you think?







It really needs a desk, doesn't it? Id love to hear your suggestions! It can be too big since the room is not very large.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item