A bit of a quiet March Break, but an enjoyable one! I've been doing some housecleaning, hanging with the pup and spent some time with th...

A bit of a quiet March Break, but an enjoyable one! I've been doing some housecleaning, hanging with the pup and spent some time with the girls and the new babies in our circle. So fun:)

I've also been working on redoing the guest room. I painted the room a soft cream when I first moved in and then never really decorated it. It's been driving me crazy! I don't really have much of a direction right now, but I made these pillows last night in an attempt to get moving on it.

I'm new to sewing so putting in a zipper just isn't happening!
You can kinda tell I didn't get around to sewing the bottoms yet:)

I did some thrift shopping without much success, but I have a couple of other stores to hit up before the end of the week so you never know!
I'm off to visit a friend today, but before I go, here is a picture to remember the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor...

R.I.P. Elizabeth Taylor 1932-2011

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item