Guest Bedroom ~ Bits and Pieces

I've mentioned it before, but when I moved into the house, I painted the spare bedroom and never really decorated. It has become a bit o...

I've mentioned it before, but when I moved into the house, I painted the spare bedroom and never really decorated. It has become a bit of a drop zone for baskets of clean laundry and clutter and is driving me crazy!

Slowly, I've been picking away at the room. Here is a peak at some of the progress:

A thrifted bedside table got a coat of paint. I'm totally digging navy blue these days.
The color is Navy Blazer by Debbie Travis.
before:

after:
*it looks royal blue in this light, but it's actually much darker



And a couple of new navy striped pillows. Using my new sewing skills these days!



a starburst mirror from my entrance found a new home in the room:



I added some navy trim to a simple cream drum shade:




It's starting to come together, but not quite there just yet. Be patient, I'll post a reveal soon!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item