March Break Finds.

One of my goals during the March Break was to seek out some good finds at the local antique and used furniture stores. I didn't have muc...

One of my goals during the March Break was to seek out some good finds at the local antique and used furniture stores. I didn't have much luck on my first trip out. Then, on the weekend I hit up Coulson's (my favorite) and had a little success!

I scored this great coffee table for $10. Although I love my diy upholstered ottoman, it drives me crazy that I can't set my glass of vino or cup of coffee on it. And, every time Beaufort walks by it, a trail of fur appears on the sides. Besides, I love to switch things up, so it just may make an appearance again.



The table is a good size for the space and I'm enamoured with it's sleek curvy legs. Can't wait to see it with a coat of glossy white paint!
Call me crazy, but I couldn't walk away from this one. For $5 I had to take this little metal cart home. I think it was used to hold a record player. I'm thinking it will make a great bar cart in the dining room or in my office to hold supplies.


Wouldn't it be fun painted a sunny yellow? Or should I just leave it and shine it up a bit?



How cute is Beaufort? He just loves the sun on his face:)

Back to work today! Have a great Monday:)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item