Painted Upholstery? Who knew!

I'll admit that I was skeptical when I came upon this project by Kristy of Hyphen Interiors . Painting upholstery? Really? I must say, ...

I'll admit that I was skeptical when I came upon this project by Kristy of Hyphen Interiors. Painting upholstery? Really? I must say, it turned out pretty darn awesome.

Kristy was inspired by this chair from Lonny mag. She thought it would look perfect in her master bedroom.



Inspired, Kristy decided to transform an old upholstered chair with none other than paint! Check out the before:


And the pretty amazing after:



I love the color, the white legs and the nailhead trim!

I've been tossing around the idea of painting some pillows like Abby did. Painting a piece of furniture never crossed my mind. What do you think? Would you ever paint upholstered furniture?
Head on over to Kristy's blog. She's going to post the how-to on Wednesday. I'm curious:)


Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item