Mod Dog Shop

I took a little personal time off from blogging and wow! It sure doesn't take long to be out of the loop! I took a quick scan through my...

I took a little personal time off from blogging and wow! It sure doesn't take long to be out of the loop! I took a quick scan through my reader this morning and saw so many great projects from some of my favorite blog friends. I'm looking forward to finding some time to check them out:)

With spring weather on the horizon, I'm feeling the desire for some color in my home. I saw these adorable silhouette prints from Mod Dog Shop a while back and thought they just may do the trick!

Of course I'd have to get the Boston Terrier in honor of little Beaufort.
But, look how cute the little Frenchie is. Anyone have one?


It think it will add a bit of interest to my ultra white porch.



Now to decide what color...?


I hope you all enjoyed your weekend and that the sun is shining where you are!


Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item