Design Board for Christa

I've been helping my friend Christa makeover her living room. She is just in the shopping stage yet but yesterday we took a look at some...

I've been helping my friend Christa makeover her living room. She is just in the shopping stage yet but yesterday we took a look at some paint colors and picked out a fabric for her curtains. I can't wait to see it all come together!
The colors are a mix of white, tan, navy blue, black and wood tones. I think the one room will tranform the feel of the whole house. She is super enthusiatic so I'm hoping it is easy to find everything she needs to get started!
Here is a peek at the design board I created for her.

And here is the fabric we selected.


I think it's perfect and I can't wait to see them up in the room!

Happy Monday Everyone:)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item