A Birthday & A Backsplash.

Source: fre-ya.tumblr.com via Katie on Pinterest Hi all! Well, it was a good day! I am another year older and looking forward to the year ...



Hi all! Well, it was a good day! I am another year older and looking forward to the year ahead! I got lots
of sweet homemade cards from my students today and a few sweet treats!

I'll be doing a little of this over the weekend:


And this: 

Source: google.com via Jenna on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Rachel on Pinterest


And shopping for a little bit of this:



Thanks to some sweet people in my life! :)

Also, I had some inquiries about the backsplash in my sister's kitchen.


It's the Milky Way White Marble in the mosaic brick pattern from Olympia Tile. Check it out here. Hope this helps!

Have a fantastic weekend everyone! 
The end of summer is bittersweet.. I just love Fall! 
I may head out to pick out some mums for the new front step! :)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item