Simple Fall Porch.

I like to keep things simple with Fall decorating and what is more simple and fun than a few pumpkins? Although I must say, when buying them...

I like to keep things simple with Fall decorating and what is more simple and fun than a few pumpkins?
Although I must say, when buying them, I thought for sure I was being scammed.. anyone else find them expensive this year or is it just me? The price is the same everywhere I went so I guess that's what they cost! They are kind of irresistible so that's how they get us!

I also love potted mums and don't mind forking out for those. The yellow ones I picked up are the best ones I've been around. So full and healthy! They were only two for $12 at Kool Breeze.

Here is what I came up with for the front porch.


The black containers were galvanized buckets from the floral studio at a local grocery store. They were getting rid of them for 50 cents a piece. A couple of coats of black spray paint and they are perfect pots!




These photos are reminding me that I still don't have house numbers. 
I also want a nice welcome mat and a wreath. It will come in time!




The weather has been so wonderful that we've enjoyed a couple of evening glasses of wine out here. I was hoping for the same this weekend but it look like lots a rain for the next lifetime few days....

Cross your fingers that the lovely teenagers of our community leave my pumpkins alone! Although, it's entirely possible that I may have been guilty of that crime back in the day... Young and foolish, we were! In my defense, I was just the getaway driver. :)

I'm linking up to the It's Fall Y'all Door Decor Party.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item