A Bigger + Better Plate Wall.

I didn't buy a whole lot on our trip to Halifax, but I did score some cute new plates for my plate wall! I shared the plate wall in my k...

I didn't buy a whole lot on our trip to Halifax, but I did score some cute new plates for my plate wall!

I shared the plate wall in my kitchen way back November of last year. I had a couple of plates that I had picked up at Home Sense and one I'd found on our trip to Quebec City. Then, I added a couple of Christmas plates, which I'll admit stayed up all year. Hey, no one noticed!


Since then, I've been hunting high and low for cute patterned plates to add but I've had no luck! On Saturday I scored a few more! I was so anxious to get them up on the wall that I just started hammering away. I will likely move things around a little bit but generally I'm liking the random pattern.


 Notice the Christmas plates are still there? Good timing:)

Sorry for the dark photos. I feel like I'm never home in the daylight! I tried to bump up the brightness a little bit. The light is also reflecting of the chandelier which is pretty in person but just plain annoying in photos!


Do you have any good sources for pretty plates? I want to add a few more. I hadn't necessarily intended to go only black and white, it just happened that way. I'm open to some color!

I am anxious to get going on my Christmas decorating but we are in the midst of a couple of projects here. I plan to get a good chunk done on the weekend, then it's tree time!! The best part :)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item