Pretty Books Redesigned : Virginia Woolf

Have you been seeing the mega trend in redesigning covers for the classics? I enjoy every now and again reading on a digital reader, but bea...

Have you been seeing the mega trend in redesigning covers for the classics? I enjoy every now and again reading on a digital reader, but beautiful books are not dead, that is for sure. I really love the way these Virginia Woolf books were designed by Angus Hyland for Penguin. Gorgeous. 

Other redesigns I am digging are these, these beauties designed by Jillian Tamaki , we bought these for Christmas last year, these Fitzgerald redesigns, and these children's ones are on our wish list this year, can you tell I'm a fan of the classics?! (via > Kate > Jessica)

photos : from Pentagram

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item