Music Monday : The Tallest Man on Earth

I hope you all had a great weekend! I feel like sharing some acoustic flavor today for Music Monday and was really thrilled a few weeks ago ...

The Tallest Man on Earth



I hope you all had a great weekend! I feel like sharing some acoustic flavor today for Music Monday and was really thrilled a few weeks ago to come across 'The Tallest Man on Earth' who is singer-songwriter Kristian Matsson from Sweden. If you are a fan of Bon Iver or Bob Dylan you will probably like his sound. This song is called The Wild Hunt and you can find the latest album here.

Hit up the comments to tell me what you think and as always I would love to hear what you are listening to lately. Happy Music Monday!

(photo by Johan Stolpe from myspace)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item