My "New" Chair!

I'm so excited! After purchasing an old chair last year, I finally sent it to be reupholstered. And today, I got to pick it up! Isn'...

I'm so excited! After purchasing an old chair last year, I finally sent it to be reupholstered. And today, I got to pick it up!
Isn't it beautiful!


Remember what it looked like before? Who would have ever chose that fabric? Plus, it was in really bad shape. Kinda gross actually.


I poored over fabric websites and visited fabric stores for the last year looking for the perfect fabric. I am a bit fussy, but my problem was more what would work with the room. I have a geometric print wallpaper, so I didn't want another pattern that would complete with it.



Also, the chair had a channel back which wouldn't allow for any pattern that wasn't random, or else it would love uneven.
I finally picked one that worked well with the other patterns and colors in the room.
What do you think?


The fabric is Waverly Sun N Shade Mimosa Mushroom. It's an indoor/outdoor fabric so it should withstand lots of use!


I am contemplating painting the legs white.. not sure. It feels a bit wild to me since the rest of the room is so soft and serene feeling, but I think it provides a punch that the room needed.
What do you think?

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item