Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! I am really excited about our new website www.lisamelvindesign.co.uk We are launching this website to showcase the d...

Welcome to my new blog!I am really excited about our new website www.lisamelvindesign.co.uk


We are launching this website to showcase the design aspect of the service we offer and highlight the spectrum of different clients we can cater for.


As many of my new build clients and developers know I am very passionate about 'New Build' projects and thoroughly enjoy taking a project from out of the ground to helping out with the colour of the paint on the walls!!


You will find a number of case studies under the Projects tab on the website dedicated to New Builds!


I will be posting daily up to the minute news on new products , promotions , trends tried and tested appliances , client recommendations and completed projects! 


Please check back regularly to keep up to date!


Lisa ;o)

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item