Unique 2011 Calendars

My husband took down my Stendig calendar last night that was hanging above my desk and unfortunately I haven't got around to getting a ...



My husband took down my Stendig calendar last night that was hanging above my desk and unfortunately I haven't got around to getting a new large 2011 wall calendar yet. I'm doing a little search to see if I want to part with my trusty 'go to Stendig'. Here are some creative options that I've never seen before until this year...

1: The Paperways Calendar Poster above is genius, I dig the idea of using post-it notes, how awesome is that?! You can move around things or post up a new idea/event very easily.



This embossed and screenprint 2011 Year Planner from Crispin Finn is another nice option to see everything at one glance.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item