Annechovie Prints in the Dining Room

Yesterday, I mentioned that I had ordered a new print from the etsy shop,  Annechovie , and it had arrived. I already had two prints from th...

Yesterday, I mentioned that I had ordered a new print from the etsy shop, Annechovie, and it had arrived. I already had two prints from the same shop, that I had ordered a couple of years ago. I decided that I wanted to put them in the dining room over the sideboard, so I ordered a third print. I am so happy with how they look hanging all together!
On my shopping trip to Moncton, I also picked up a large lacquered tray at Pier One and a couple of ginger jars at Home Sense. So, of course, I decided to rework the whole table. I just love to switch things up!



I love the new look. What do you think?
I've been doing some tweaking in the whole room, so I'll post some pictures soon!



Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item