Baby Shower Inspiration

I'm hosting a baby shower for my sweet friend Emily in June and I'm so excited to start planning. I've been saving images that i...

I'm hosting a baby shower for my sweet friend Emily in June and I'm so excited to start planning. I've been saving images that inspire me. We won't know the sex of the baby so I think I'm going with a green theme which is also the color of her nursery!
These parties are so sweet that it makes me want to host a dozen showers! Bring on the babies!







Source: ontobaby.com via Jane on Pinterest



Some people just amaze me at what they can create. Remember Baby Harris' shower ? ( btw.. Baby Harris is a beautiful baby boy!.. love him:) )  Lindsay made the best diaper cake ever! I'll do my best and we'll see what I come up with!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item