The Perfect Grey Paint.

I had a friend ask me lately if I had any favorite go-to grey paint colors. I certainly do but there are so many to choose from that it can ...

I had a friend ask me lately if I had any favorite go-to grey paint colors. I certainly do but there are so many to choose from that it can be overwhelming. Grey can be influenced by so many colors but I tend to be drawn to those that read more true than those influenced by blues and greens. Does that make sense?

It's a tough call, as much of it depends on the light in the space, but here are my favorite grey paint colors in some great spaces.


Benjamin Moore ~ Stonington Grey


Almost white but perfect. Benjamin Moore ~ Classic Grey

Source: bhg.com via Katie on Pinterest


                                                            Behr ~ Dolphin Fin


                                                    Benjamin Moore ~ Gray Owl



Para Paints ~ Cashmere. This may the winner in my next project. 
Para generously gave me 4 gallons of paint to use in a project and I'm anxious to use it!
Sorry, no inspiration photo:)


Hoping the sun comes out today. It's been a dull of week. Maybe that's why both post this week are about grey!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item