Follow Me on Twitter & Facebook.

I suppose it's about time! I finally created a Facebook page and started using my dormant Twitter account. I recently upgraded from a ...

I suppose it's about time! I finally created a Facebook page and started using my dormant Twitter account. I recently upgraded from a standard cellphone to an iPhone 4s and find it so much easier to manage it all. You can like my page or follow me on Twitter by clicking the links on the right sidebar.

I need 2 favors, pretty pretty please.

1. Share you favorite apps with me! I am currently using Instagram and love it but I need more!
2. Cases? I know that to be safe, otterboxes are the way to go but let's face it, I am shallow and want a cute one. I need suggestions!

Of course, a photo-less post just isn't fun, so here is some Pinterest pretty for you.


In other fun unrelated news, PEI was voted #2 for Best Foodie Getaways around the world! This is exciting news around these parts! Check it out here.

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item