Weekend Tidbits.

It was busy weekend around here. Steph finished coat number 2 on the base cupboards in the kitchen and we put the hardware back on. It looks...




It was busy weekend around here. Steph finished coat number 2 on the base cupboards in the kitchen and we put the hardware back on. It looks pretty darn good if you ask me! I'm dying to share but there isn't a lot of natural light in that room so I'm having trouble getting a good photo.

I styled a wedding shoot on Sunday. I've done a few before with the same group of talented women and it was such a fun day. This one is so incredible soft and romantic. I'm dying to see the rest of the photos from the shoot.



For now, I'm enjoying the flowers, left from the shoot, all over the house.



It's slowly starting to warm up here. Hopefully my students will get outside for recess. It's been 6 days! Fellow teachers can understand my plight. Makes for a long day!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item