Barn Doors. Yea or Nay?

I was watching an episode of Candice Tells All, where she puts a sliding barn door in a kitchen/family room. A very rustic element in an ot...

I was watching an episode of Candice Tells All, where she puts a sliding barn door in a kitchen/family room. A very rustic element in an otherwise modern space that totally worked. It gives that modern farmhouse vibe that has been so popular of late.



Source: google.com via Jane on Pinterest

It got me thinking about my sister's attic. She has been planning a major renovation of the attic of her
home and would love to put a rustic, sliding barn door in the washroom. I think it would be an amazing architectural element in the space.
I searched pinterest for some inspiration.

My absolute favorite.
Source: google.ca via Jane on Pinterest

A fun pop of color!
Source: google.ca via Jane on Pinterest


                       Love the black hardware.


Source: None via Jane on Pinterest

These are huge!

Beautiful space.
Source: google.com via Jane on Pinterest

Ok. I know it's not sliding doors but I absolutely love this nursery.
Source: ohdeedoh.com via Jane on Pinterest

So what about you? Does the rustic charm of a barn door paired with clean lines make you swoon too? I'd love to hear your opinion.. yay or nay?

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item