Swoon Worthy ~ Grey Kitchens.

I've always loved a white kitchen. Wood is, of course, very beautiful but I'm always drawn to the crisp, clean look of a white kitch...

I've always loved a white kitchen. Wood is, of course, very beautiful but I'm always drawn to the crisp, clean look of a white kitchen. In fact, when I did my own kitchen, I didn't consider any other options.



Lately, I'm drooling over a different version. Shades of grey! I am seeing it everywhere and I'm totally smitten. I still love my white cupboards but I'm not so much dreading the day they need to be repainted. Maybe I'll be going a different direction next time.



What do you think? Are you seeing it around as much as I am? Are you swooning over it too?

A big welcome to my new followers who came over from hodge:podge yesterday! It's great to have you!

Hot in Week

Popular

Archive

item